We are currently seeking a Program Coordinator!
Background & Experience
- Experience working with a social agency, specifically with youth and families preferred
- Familiarity with our programs or experience working with low-income and/or Latino families a HUGE plus!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
- Administer youth programs, parent programs, and Bilingual Navigation Service program
- Train, supervise, and provide support to Youth Program Manager & Bilingual Service Navigator
- Maintain a safe & healthy environment within the programs
- Manage Parent Programs
- Coordinate adult program events
- Oversee ESL Classes and coordinate tutors
- Coordinate & facilitate monthly adult educationals/presentations
- Oversee and assist Bilingual Service Navigator and Youth Program Manager
- Conduct intake for programs and maintain client intake records
- Maintain weekly office hours
- Work with program staff to maintain and initiate new community collaborations
- Enter and manage data, program surveys to determine customer satisfaction and progress toward program outcomes
- Report program updates, complete monthly reports and submit to Executive Director
- Assist the Executive Director in maintaining community partnerships
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills & Specifications
- Commitment to the organization’s mission and goals
- Commitment to and respect for diversity
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with any of the following is a plus: Facebook business pages, Constant Contact, WordPress, QuickBooks, Google Documents
- Knowledge of McHenry County community agencies and resources a plus
Hours, Training and Compensation
- 25 hours per week
- Paid training with current Executive Director
- Hourly rate of $18
Resume, & Cover Letter
Applicants meeting the above requirements: please email a current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Only email applications are accepted.
Thank you United Way of Greater McHenry County for all the amazing work that you do for our community. Also thank you for inviting two of our students to share their stories with everyone this morning! Karen Gonzalez and Edgar Garcia Palestina after fifteen years you continue to make us so proud. You are both doing amazing as young people!
What an inspiring and heartwarming day!! Thank you United Way of Greater McHenry County for all the amazing work that…
What a fun weekend we had with MC7 Referral Group of McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce! Such great role models all of you are for our youth! We can’t thank you enough for everything! 😀💙
Last but certainly not least, we want to thank the following Lane and Hole Sponsors: Marrow Digital, The Harvard State Bank, Church Insurance Agency, Colonial Life, Plan B Appraisal & Inventory Assets, Inc., Cherry Creek Mortgage Company, Alpha Laser Engraving, Paradise Financial, BHFX Imaging, American Family Insurance, Melaleuca, Harbortouch POS Systems, Michelle Berquist – RE/MAX Plaza, Community Home Inspections, Inc., Clemo’s Chemicals LLC, and Mobile Accounting!
Our hearts are so full with all of the community support! 💜💛💚💙
Having a blast with MC7 Referral Group of McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce! Thanks again for planning such a fun weekend fundraiser! For more photos, visit our Facebook Page!
Having a blast with MC7 Referral Group of McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce! Thanks again for planning such a fun weekend fundraiser! See you tomorrow for golf and dinner at Boone Creek!